Sweet recipes • Glaze to decorate Berliners
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp milk
- BredenMaster Berliners to decorate
- Manjar, pastry cream and nutella to fill the berlín.
- Mix the sugar, lemon juice and milk together with a spoon to form the glaze. If you feel that it was too liquid, add more powdered sugar. The idea is to make it thick so that it is easier to work with.
- Cut the BredenMaster berlin in half and place a Christmas mold on one of the halves by pressing lightly.
- With a teaspoon add a little of the icing and use a toothpick or toothpick to spread the icing around the edges.
- Remove the mold and with the same toothpick refine the edges of the drawing that should have been more or less marked by the mold.
- Add manjar or whatever you prefer to the other half of the berlin and join both sides making a kind of "sandwich". Wait for frosting to harden before serving