Sweet recipes • Berlin with chantilly cream
For the whipped cream:
- 400ml cold whipping cream
- 100g icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Flower sugar
- Put the whipping cream in the fridge the night before. Ideally it should be about 12 hours cooling.
- Using a mixer or whipping accessory, whip the cream at maximum speed until stiff peaks.
- Add the vanilla and sugar and continue beating until you get a very firm consistency.
- Put the cream in a pastry bag and fill the BredenMaster berlins together with the fruit of your choice.
- Finally, sprinkle on some powdered sugar and serve immediately.