Sweet recipes • Christmas donut filled with vanilla ice cream
Ingredients for the ice cream:
- 400cc of whipping cream
- 1 pot of condensed milk (397g)
- 4 tsp vanilla paste
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- Christmas canes cut into pieces to decorate
- Whip the cream until it rises in volume and feels thick.
- In another bowl, mix 1/2 cup of the whipped cream with the condensed milk, vanilla paste, and vanilla essence. Then, with a spatula, gently incorporate this mixture into the cream.
- Leave the mixture in a mold and spread the chopped Christmas canes on the surface.
- Leave the mixture in the freezer for about 8 hours or until completely frozen.
- Before serving, leave the ice cream for about 15 minutes at room temperature to soften it a bit.
- Open your BredenMaster Donut in half, fill it and enjoy!