Sweet recipes • Christmas cupcake frosting
- 1 packet of unsalted butter at room temperature (250g)
- 950 g of powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Beat the butter (at room temperature) together with the powdered sugar for 3 minutes until everything is well incorporated.
- Add the cream and vanilla essence to the mixture and beat for about 3 to 5 minutes until you achieve a more spongy texture.
- Put the mixture into a pastry bag to later fill and decorate the BredenMaster muffin. Using a knife, make a hole in the center of the muffin to make room for the filling.
- Using the piping bag, pipe the frosting into the muffin up to the top, then decorate. You can also fill your chocolate chip muffins with manjar, making a hole and filling. You can use the same piece of muffin that was left over from the hole as a lid so that you don't see the filling on top.
What else would you fill your muffin with?