Sweet recipes • Frosting for muffins
- 1 package of cream cheese (227g) at room temperature
- 1 package of unsalted butter (250g) at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 570g icing sugar
- 1 or 2 drops of artificial coloring (optional)
- With a mixer, mix the cream cheese and butter for about 2 or 3 minutes at maximum speed until you obtain a homogeneous and fluffy mixture.
- Add the lemon juice, vanilla and salt.
- Add the icing sugar and beat for about 3 more minutes at maximum speed. If you want you can add a few drops of food coloring to give it color.
- Use the frosting or icing to decorate your BredenMaster muffins.