Savory recipes • Bruschettas with white and wholemeal bars
Hummus and cherry tomato bruschetta
- 400g cooked chickpeas
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 250g cherry tomato
- Olive oil
For the cherry tomato
1.Preheat in oven to 200ºC
- Place the cherry tomatoes in a bowl and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Spread some olive oil on them.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until the tops of the tomatoes start to brown.
- Remove from the oven and wait for them to cool down a bit
Pfor the hummus:
- In a food processor, mix the cooked chickpeas, tahini, lemon, salt and pepper to taste until smooth.
- Bake your BredenMaster bars for 7 minutes at 185°, open them in half and spread a tablespoon of hummus on them. Then place the roasted cherry tomatoes whole or cut in half.
Drizzle a little olive oil over each bruschetta and serve immediately!
Sweet and sour honey and walnut bruschetta
- Cream cheese
- Nuts (can be whole or chopped)
- Ulmo Honey
- Bake your BredenMaster bars for 7 minutes at 185°
- Spread some cream cheese on top of each one, then sprinkle as many nuts as you like.
- Heat some honey in the microwave for about 15 seconds.
- Drizzle some honey on the bruschettas and voila!
Avocado and shrimp bruschetta
- Raw shelled shrimp
- Garlic powder to taste
- Go out to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Diced avocado
- Lemon and salt to taste
- Olive oil
For the shrimp:
- Thaw the shrimp under cold running water.
- Heat a frying pan and melt a bit of butter to sauté the shrimp.
- Saute the shrimp for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Season with a little garlic powder, pepper and salt to taste.
- Cut the avocado into cubes and season with lemon and salt to taste.
- Bake your BredenMaster bars for 7 minutes at 185°, put a little avocado on them and then place 2 or 3 shrimp on each bruschetta. Spread a drizzle of olive oil over them and voila!
Have you tried the bruschettas from Barritas BredenMaster?