Savory recipes • Christmas salad with croutons
- 200g cooked spiral noodles
- 2 tbsp pesto (or to taste)
- 100g cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2-3 tbsp ricotta
- Lettuce or other green leaves
- Salt and lemon to taste
For the croutons:
- 3 ciabatta breads BredenMaster
- 30g butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- First start by preparing the croutons. Preheat the oven to 200ºC and cut the BredenMaster ciabatta buns into small cubes.
- In a saucepan, heat the butter and oil over medium heat. Then add the garlic clove, oregano, and rosemary.
- Remove from heat, add salt and pepper to taste, then add the breadcrumbs to absorb the mixture.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes or until just beginning to brown.
- While the croutons are baking, prepare the salad by mixing all the ingredients.
- Once baked, wait for them to cool before serving with your salad.