Savory recipes • Garlic bread
- 3 BredenMaster marraquettes, sliced
- 1 head of garlic
- 80g butter at room temperature
- 15g olive oil plus a little more for baking the garlic
- 50g finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC. Wrap the unpeeled garlic in aluminum foil along with a drizzle of olive oil and leave it in the oven on a tray for 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven, wait for it to cool down and cut the head of garlic in half, going through all the cloves.
- Press or squeeze the halves of the heads of garlic (you will see that the garlic comes out tender and very easily) and mix it in a bowl together with the 15g of oil, butter, salt and pepper to taste and Parmesan cheese .
- Spread the above mixture generously over the bread slices.
- Bake the BredenMaster loaves at 200ºC for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and spread the chopped basil to taste. Serve hot.